We are always hopeful that your items will arrive to you in perfect condition. However, there is always a chance that your items can be damaged in shipping. We work with a network of independent shipping carriers to deliver your products. In order to be able to process a damaged freight claim with said carriers, it is necessary to take the following steps at the time of delivery :
- All damage and defects must be noted on all copies of the delivery receipt and/or Bill of Lading at the time of delivery and reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
- Please make sure you thoroughly inspect your item while the carrier is still at your home. Damage & Defects MUST BE NOTED ON THE FREIGHT SLIP in order to file a freight claim with the carrier. If no damage is notated, it is assumed that the items are in good condition when delivered.
- If the item(s) is severely damaged, note on the Bill of Lading "Refused Due To Damage"
In the event that you notice damage or defects after the carrier has left and nothing was noted on the freight slip :
- Contact us within 24 hours at email@example.com with images of the damage, defects, & any images of carton damage. Include your name, order number.
- If damage/defects were not noted on freight slip, replacements and/or shipping charges may apply.
We will always try to do our best to resolve any issue at no cost to our customers, but it is important to properly notate freight damage in order to avoid liability for damages.